Been a really long while - but trust me when i say that there isnt anything new.
We all have our differcences. . Wheather its taste in the arts, people - anything and everything. But there are these days where the most compatable person becomes unbearable!
Jealousy perhaps? Or is it because you feel that you are no different than someone else.
But then as stuborn as i assume i am - i just throw in the white flag - bacause i dont need to prove to anyone that i am good enough. Though who am I to say what is "Good Enough"
Today I graduated from my college, so i am finally done over there.. Not a pretty photo but i wasnt in a pretty good mood either =P
Also my grandma and grandpa both had their birthday's and their aniversary today - I treasure them so dearly!
My date to go onto the boats is in april 2013.. Can you belive at how time just flies!?!
My friendy Mike came home quite some time ago - still havent gotton to give him a hug, but im so glad he had such a wonderful experience!
I've been so tired lately.. i feel that i am unable to function normally.. But oh well..
All that comes into our lives must go. For when we need it but dont want it - its there.
When we want it but no longer need it - it goes... """"quote from movie nanny mcphee""""

No comments:
Post a Comment