Its been a quote that I cannot stop thinking about... and I have come to a final answer...
That whatever you set your mind to, is what your body can do..
nOw Im noT saYing you Can Fly or that yoUr Arms caN exteNd 50feet.. Im sayIng you can do anytHing that anyonE else can Do. You cAn clImb mOunT EverEst!
You don't need someone else to tell you that you can do it because then you wont believe them. You have to tell yourself!
Remember this cruise ship work i wanted to do? well no more because what they said wasn't exactly what i expected.. so i put my ship offer on hold.. i want to think about this first.. work like a slave to only earn commission.. its like going on holiday and then secretly working for tips..
I think I will eventually do it.. I'm just going to wait a bit longer then - why rush for something like this? true i get to travel and I'm very nervous but I'm going to wait, and get into the right mind set...
The Marble Rose
Or
The girl with the marble rose
I'm not to sure yet but which one sounds more *Legit*
Anyway, I guess that's about it, me telling you to believe in yourself - even though you may not look the part, doesn't mean you cant do it.
The sky is your only limit!



No comments:
Post a Comment