I was accepted
As excited as I am to start my training in Cape Town (in October) there is one issue that will lead me to fail my Medical exam.. my BMI.. gosh.. im maybe 2-4 over the exceeded amount.. So i have now decided that exercise is on order...
Im going to change my life style, and everything basically.. I want to do well on the ships!
I hope to see family when i go over and my friend Mike :)
But i will definitely be missing my friends back home and most certainly my family... My mum sais she wont take me to the airport, and I know why.. Its hard to say goodbye - even for just a little while like 9 Months...
9months, funny, instead of being like all the girls around me, I would have traveled the world instead of having a child in the same an=mount of time :P
So cheers! To a new start! to a new everything!



No comments:
Post a Comment