Wednesday, 6 June 2012

entry nr.2 - facing challenges

Every day we are faced with lots of new and old challenges... We may not notice them at time because some of them are rather easy. But its the really hard ones that we notice..

This week has been rather long and with all the stressing I'm feeling tired, makes sense because the body is in adrenaline mode when you stress - that burns sugars and fat to make energy so that the adrenaline can pump...

Facing challenges that seem impossible - well, they seem impossible but they can be done - we just have to push through it..

Gym, diet, work and social life :) doesn't sound like to much, but with time fading and flying so fast - it feels like a lot... But I know that this is something I can do.


In the process of change - accepting all challenges is in there! And I know that I can do anything I set my mind to... And my mind is set =)





Yesterday was rather fun - we gave 3 girls a free back & neck massage. These girls were the finalists for a beauty pageant that they get their hands dirty in

                                               Miss Earth SA




They do gardening and help unfortunate and disabled children and so forth.. Though I think sometimes there are so many anonymous people who do the same and don't get credit for it - but at least they know they made a change. But either way - its all good!


Its not the  big  changes that make the biggest difference - its the  small  ones that do!


           And that's that...

Accept everything that comes your way.. I'd rather do something and apologize instead of ask for permission and have missed out on a lesson. Learn the lesson! Take the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment